According to generalaviationnews.com when you take out the aviation insurance policy, you should pay attention to the following aspects of the policy:
- does the insurer have strong financial performance (dobre wyniki finansowe) and a positive reputation?
- what are the exclusions (zastrzeżenia/ wyłączenia), and could they limit the way you operate your aircraft?
- are all pilots who fly the aircraft covered by the policy (objęci/ chronieni przez polisę)?
- who is allowed to fly the aircraft?
- do you need to have the additional policy for the passengers?
- you must understand clearly the insurer’s policy of claims (polityka ubezpieczyciela wobec zgłoszeń/ pozwów)